Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday Wants! Design MEG Jewelry!

Thank you to all that gave me your very helpful hints on last weeks earrings.  I LOVED hearing everything...Please continue every week!  The results will be posted next week- so keep checking back!
Today for Wednesday Wants (yes, you are not going crazy: It is really Thursday...ooops!) is a new pair of earrings.  These earrings are the perfect length for almost anyone.  AT 2 3/4 inches, they hang just below the jawline. They are also on a post. 
I am currently very inspired by an old movie called Imitation of Life.  I am loving lots of bling complimented by the softening of small pearls.
 I am wondering if these earrings have too much filigree and not enough bling...which is why I need YOUR help!  As you look at your screen, on the left side, you see the earring has more filigree.  This gives these earrings a bit more of a casual feeling.  On the right side, I have added little Swarovski crystals hanging from the filigree.  This creates a completely different feel on the earrings.  Much more dramatic.  Here is the question:  Should they make the 2012 line?  If so, which one (more bling, less bling)?  Should they stay as posts, or be on a frenchwire?  And what would you name them?
Can't wait to hear!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they're adorable...but we've been seeing brides more into big earrings and shying away from the filigree. Definitely like them on a post though!
~Kirsten

PS - Will we see MEG shoe clips for 2012?!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the ones on the right. I like all the little dangly, sparklies. I will throw out the name "Monique earrings" cause they have a french look. Mickie Reed