Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Wants! Design MEG Jewelry!


I will start off by saying that these earrings are already named.  I worked with a beautiful bride, at Marah's Elegant Bridal (See last weeks' trunk show blog).  Her name was Brooke, and these were her earrings.  They instantly became the Brooke earrings.  The earrings are perfect.  But I thought you may want to see the set.
I also love the necklace, but need feedback!  I love the cusion cut, the glamour, the filigree...but I am not sure if it needs more?!  What do you all think... Should the necklace be bigger?  Should it have a drop?  Feedback please!!!!!!
xoxox, Meg

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love it just the way it is! I simply adore the cushion cut. Very chic and gorgeous!

Tami said...

I like it how it is, too!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love them!!!!!

Jeri said...

This is beautiful! It does look like maybe it's missing a little something from the center though. Maybe just a little drop.

Bridget - Bridie's Baubles said...

I am in love! Stunning! Pure perfection!

Anonymous said...

What did you use to make these?