Friday, February 18, 2011

2nd Annual Desert Bride Trunkshow

This was my second annual trunkshow at Desert Bride, but my first trunkshow at their beautiful, expanded, new store (which was so elegant).  I was blessed to work with gracious and gorgeous brides to be. The first bride, was stunning!  She chose the Cleopatra headband, Rani earrings, and Zina bracelet. Perfect choice.

Tamara is a bride that already purchased her wedding jewelry, but came in to thank me (because she loves her jewelry) and to order her bridesmaid's jewelry/gifts.  Tamara brought in her youthful mother, who found her MOB dress at Desert Bride and MEG Jewelry during our trunk show. Thank you Tamara for being so kind and appreciative, it's people like you that keep me doing what I am doing!



Cleopatra Headband and Rani Earrings

Tamara and Me

No comments: