Thursday, November 25, 2010

MEG Jewelry's "Thankfuls" on Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day to all those who are celebrating! We wanted to share our "thankfuls" with you and our favorite MEG Jewelry piece. We are so thankful for each other at MEG Jewelry and even though a couple couldn't share their "thankfuls", Jill and Jonathan, we wanted to let them know how priceless they are.
Make the day special and tell your family and friends how important they are to you. The simplicity of this act brings warmth to the soul!


"What I am most thankful for is my husband.  He is perfect, in my eyes.  With all of the blessings throughout my life, he is my number one.

  I believe everyday is thanksgiving.  I celebrate the beginning of each day giving thanks to the four directions; The South that brings the "sunshine",  the East that brings the "new dawn", the North that brings the "hills and valleys", and the West that brings the "sundown".  I give thanks above and below and to everything in between."
"My favorite MEG Jewelry piece is the Long Jewel Earring circa 2006. I can't help but love the sapphires that bring a feminine/sexy appeal to wearer!"




"I am thankful for my amazing little boy Nolyn and the home we have built on love. I am very thankful for my position at MEG Jewelry, which I love!!  Also my friends and family that have been by my side and supported me through the years. Favorite MEG Jewelry Piece is the Cleopatra Headband which I have and wear all the time, also love the Maxine post, that never leave my ear's :)"



"I am thankful for my wonderful husband and my adorable son. I am also thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends, that surround us.  My favorite MEG Jewelry Piece is the Urbi Necklace and Earrings."




"I have been pursuing new chapters in my life after finishing my degree last spring and have been incredibly blessed with wonderful people who have helped me along the way. I am thankful for all the opportunities I have had in the past 4 months and so happy to be a part of the MEG Jewelry family. I love little sparkles and my favorite MEG jewelry piece right now is the Vo Earrings!"





"I am thankful for having three beautiful children that are "good young adults" and two of the cutest little grand boys any grandparent would want! Favorite MEG Jewelry Piece, I Love It All!"

2 comments:

Bridie's Baubles/Bridget said...

Bridie's Baubles is thankful to work with MEG Jewelry! Love the entire MEG line! Right now I have been feeling Glamorous these days in my Abada Earrings!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea! So fun to get a peek inside your studio and see the Meg insider's favorite pieces :) We're thankful for your gorgeous designs too!
~Kirsten