Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fantastic Brides!




Here are a few of the 'Fantastic' brides that I was blessed to bejewel for their upcoming weddings! The first bride choose the Donna earrings and a custom necklace, hair jewelry, and bracelet. This lovely bride was married on New Year's at a destination wedding...Congratulations!!!
Unfortunately we were so busy having fun, that we forgot to take a picture of the next bride in her wedding jewels. She choose a blingy look of the Penelope necklace and earrings...She is gorgeous!
The third bride wanted couture runway/Old Hollywood look. Here she is glowing in the Holly hat, Mae necklace, and Prince earrings...perfection!

1 comment:

Rachel V Lanehart said...

I had a wonderful time with Meg at Fantastic Finds!! I had no idea what gorgeous items she would have!! WHAT FUN IT WAS!! I love this pic with me in the hat... but, I can't wait to order my gorgeous veil, necklace and broach!

Love it!!
Rachel