Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 2nd birthday September's Bride!


I was blessed to celebrate September's Bride ( septembersbride.com ) 2nd anniversary with my Holland, MI family! It also happens to be Rachel's (long blonde hair beauty, in the photo) 1st wedding anniversary!!! And Tami (chin length blonde hair beauty, in the photo) 17th wedding anniversary!!! We had a wonderful time!
Here you can see one of the gorgeous brides I was pleasured to accessorize...
She is wearing the Theresa necklace and Sylvia earrings. Tami is fabulous in the Ella hair jewelry/veil and Elise necklace and Elise earrings. Rachel is lovely in the Vera necklace. I am supporting the Eur*Girl line.
I was just informed that September's bride is now carrying vintage and gently worn bridal dresses for those of you who are all about recycling!

1 comment:

Replica Jewelry said...

Happy 2nd Birthday brides. May you have many many more. Have a very nice and fine day.