Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girls day in New York
















Throughout the years of working together, Marah, owner of Marah's Elegant Bridal (http://www.marahselegantbridal.com/) and I have become fabulous friends. Rod and I are fortunate to be treated by her

family as if we are family. So when I had a few extra days inbetween my trunk show at Kleinfelds, the ladies came to New York to play! The weather was spectacular so we were able to eat outside at some of the best restaurants in the city. On one day we spent most of our time shopping, eating, and drinking in Soho (my personal fav area of NY). In the morning we had to stop by the Today show to see one of Marahs favorite men (ofcourse third in line to her cool husband and cutie son), Matt. On another day we went to the meat packing district where we ate at the very delicious and chic Spice market (sounds familiar?...that's where the last scene of Sex in the city movie was filmed for Samantha's b-day).

No comments: