Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a trunk show is like at the Perfect Dress




These photos showcase what a wonderful experience a trunk show can be. Lori and company are wonderful hosts! They give 100% customer service. Letting you know how important you and your wedding day is to them. When she hosts a trunk show it is nothing short of perfect! Let me set the mood...Relaxing, warm, and fun atmosphere, handmade confections from a local cake designer (lots of frosting- just the way Rod and I like it!), champagne bubbles ..Lori, how many bottles did we go through?! I can still hear all the laughter and 'oohs' and 'ahhs'. Here are two brides that I was fortunate to work with. Both are wearing pieces from my spring/summer collection and my upcoming fall/winter collection.
The beautiful bride in the strapless "cloud" gown, chose the new Prince lariat, Edelweiss hair jewelry , Sylvia earrings, Alice bracelet...she is a dream!
The gorgeous bride in the halter dress chose the new Sunny hair jewelry, Dahlia necklace, and Theron earrings....Stunning!


No comments: