Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the winner is.....

Rod and I had a splendid time at an Academy Awards party. We dressed in our finest and had loads of fun! Of course I chose my favorite dress, but notice I switched up the accessories. If you look at me in this Garnette Avenue dress, at the Debi Awards, I completely changed the look by changing all accessories (yes, even the hair color). This is a great example of how accessories REALLY makes the look and the feel for the occasion. At the Debi Awards, I felt more fun, playful and animalistic. At the Oscars, I was all about Old Hollywood glam! Rod went for chic (jeans with dagger belt, dagger shoes, and of course hip snake bracelet) with a slight Cary Grant debonair twist, suit coat and tie.
Now let's talk about the jewels....key into a few of the upcoming pieces in the 2009 fall/winter Bridal line. Dazzling Swarovski crystal necklace and bracelet, fabulous earrings and a gorgeous Swarovski leaf hair comb... I will start showcasing some of these new lovers at my upcoming trunk shows!
Lastly, I decided to go back to blonde....It seems that every time I create a new jewelry line, my hair changes to go with that line. So I went back to my blonde "roots". Cheers!



No comments: