Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 Spring/Summer line available!

Very exciting news, all you MEG Jewelry fans! The 2009 spring/summer line is now complete and available! Check out your local MEG Jewelry boutiques. If you are not near a boutique, do not hesitate to call Nicole at MEG Jewelry's phone number 563.252.1011. Several new lines are being added this season! I have designed an ankle and foot jewelry line. Perfect for the beach bride or 1950's bride with tee length dresses. I also think a very chic accessory present to give your bm (if they are wearing tee length dresses) are ankle bracelets. I have also designed a "something blue" line. Beautiful gems with hints of blue. Yes...after many many many requests, I have finally added brooches! AND I designed a "Couture line". These are pieces that are either a bit pricier than our typical $25-$250.00 jewelry, or maybe a bit edgier and more "editorial" I am in love with the Couture Line, and the rest of my 2009 line...I hope you all agree with me!
I am currently adding the 2009 line and some new additions to the website. So please be patient and keep checking back regularly!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! CHEERS!
Thanks for making 2008 an amazing year at MEG Jewelry! We look forward to continued fabulousness and success in 2009!









No comments: