Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sleeping with Cary Grant!

I don't know how to even begin this blog....I am still pinching myself. I am a HUGE Cary Grant fan...HUGE! Fortunately I think he reincarnated into Rod, because my husband is as equally deboniar and dashing.
Well, when looking at where to have our runway show for the 2009 line, at the NY Couture Bridal Market, we chose the Warwick Hotel. Here is the exciting news. This gorgeous suite and balcony is where Cary Grant lived for 12 years! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes I slept in Cary Grants bed! I was shaking with excitement when we arrived. This is the view from the balcony. AMAZING!!!! This is the view of the park and of 6th Avenue. Everyone back at the MEG Jewelry office wanted pics, so this is me setting up and talking with one of my associates Jonathon, on the phone.






No comments: