Wednesday, December 31, 2008

West Coast Birthday!

After a trunk show at Mon Amie (yes, I forgot to take pictures...sorry). Rod and I went up the coast to our favorite little American getaway Sausolito, for my birthday and our anniversary. This is how we spent my birthday. Maxing and relaxing! It was an awesome day. Perfect sunny weather on the Pacific Ocean. Rod and I went to the local grocer, and bought all the fixins for a picnic. We picniced for several hours on my fav foods of cheese, italian sausages, sushi, and grapes. Ooops did I forget the wine?! Yes, we forgot glasses, so we drank out of the bottles. Not very ladylike, but oh so fun! Nothing like a bottle of wine in the afternoon. From there Rod and I went to the spa, and then off to dinner...the rest of the night shall be left up to your imagination.


No comments: