Wednesday, December 31, 2008

world weaver at Folio Fashion Restaurant

We had two VERY special occasions to celebrate on the 29th of Nov.! First it was my very talented, amazing, inspiring and gorgeous girlfriend Marina Kostina's show at Folio Fashion Restaurant in Chicago. She is the designer of World-Weaver. http://www.world-weaver.com/. She tells stories and educates through her clothing. Not only are her clothes and accessories fantastic, they also promote global awareness. You HAVE to check out the website! I expecially love her hats (you have seen me in several of them, on this blog).
The other important part of our day was celebrating Jonathan's birthday! Happy Birthday to the very special Jonathan. We, at MEG Jewelry, feel very blessed to have Jonathan working with us. He is inspiring with his kindness and sincerity. I promise you, that if you own a piece of MEG Jewelry that Jonathan makes, it was created for you, with a lot of love!
So, Jonathan, his hip friend Michael, Rod, and I spent a weekend in the windy city eating great food, and having an amazing time. Did I mention I saw Chic Chicago at the Chicago History Museum?! Very cool...check it out, if your in Chicago.



No comments: