Thursday, November 27, 2008

Magnificant MON AMIE

Back in August (Yes, I have been very tardy on my blog), Rod and I travelled to Costa Mesa for our first trunk show at the amazing Mon Amie boutique. It was simply perfect! Mon Amie knows how to due bridal. They have a beautiful store, with all the right dresses, accessories etc.., but what I truly loved the most about this grand boutique was the consultants and other people that ran the store! I was able to get some photos of the consultants inbetween them working with brides.
Also in front of Mon Amie, Rod stands with a truck with MEG on it! We thought it was very cool!
The owners of MON AMIE were very gracious hosts! We had several lovely meals with them. At the trunk show there was also another wonderful bridal designer. I was fortunated to be at MON AMIE while she was there. (She is the tiny one amungst all of the tall giants) Angela of Angelique bridal.





















Tiffany and Courtney from GirlExtraordinaire www.girleo.com. Courtney at Mon Amie, for her final fitting...one week out of her own wedding! See upcoming blog entry for photos of her wedding!.....






No comments: