Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lot's O' fun on the Mississippi


Rod and I, at Jamie's wedding! It was held on the Riverwalk overlooking the Mississippi River. What a beautiful day! Check out my earrings! Love them...They will be out in my new line (Spring/summer '09 line). I am also wearing the Trei hair jewelry. I made this piece in a blush color to complement my outfit. Rod is wearing his linen shirt and pants that he wore on our wedding day (in St. Lucia) almost 5 years ago! This is only the second time he wore this ensemble, so I was quite googoo over him!





The girls' and I are having a lot of fun!!! The women in the soft yellow dress is Jen, but her friends call her Yen. She is the name behind the Jen earrings, Yen necklace, bracelet, and earrings....little trivia for you.
Jamie is the person behind the Jamie, James and Jamie Alicia necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and hair jewelry.



No comments: