Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hanging out with the butterflies


When Rod and I finished a day at Bliss Boutique, we decided to have a picnic. We plugged "park" into our navigator, and found this gorgoues park Arbuckle Acres, in Brownsburg, Indiana. Acres of trails around a stream, lots of places to play with kids or to play frisbee. We stumbled upon this butterly haven. As many of you know, I love butterflies, so I was very happy sitting with them, on butterfly chairs, eating a picnic. Rod seemed pretty happy too!
Now, I know you are all thinking "Meg is not wearing any jewerly~ WHAT?!?! It is true...When I am exercising I don't wear the jewelry...but as you can see, I have crystals on my "ROCK" tee, that was so kindly made for me, by my girls at GirlExtraordinaire! www.girleo.com.

No comments: