Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cocoa Couture is Cool!

I have been looking forward to visiting Cocoa Couture since I met the mother- daughter team of Jill (mom) and Megan (daughter). These two women are beautiful and chic, so I was quite sure their boutique would mirror them. How cool is this...Cocoa Couture is in Hershey Pennsylvania on Chocolate Ave. and their last name is Brown. You can smell the chocolate as you drive through this quaint town. Mmmmmm....
When I met Jill I decided to call her CoCo since she is cool like Chanel...it has stuck. Since meeting them, Megan married Josh, who I can't explain in words, just that he is hilarious and one of a kind. We had a blast with them. Rod was thrilled because he got some guy time with Coco's significant other and Josh. We will be back again in October, for our next trunk show. I hope to see everyone getting married on the east coast there!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all don't know who I am, but when I think of words to describe meghan's (cocoa junior's) husband josh, many come to mind..... such as:

handsome
suave
devenaire
handsome
wonderful
super friendly
fashion forward
macho
strong
tall
chic
pleasant
exhuberant
bright
guapo (handsome in spanish)
lovely
charismatic
"the man"
helpful
nice
imaginative (marble necklace)
creative (marble necklace)
a lush
cute
fun
truthful
... so many..... so little time...
;*)