Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun day at the Chicago Bridal Trade Show!


Here is the tremendous threesome at the Chicago Trade Show. You know me, my perfect husband, and introducing the woman behind the madness...Ms. Nicole! She is the best office manager a designer can have! One of us decided on longer hair and one of us went shorter! Hair a la carte, www.hairalacarte.com, fortunately had a booth next to us, at the show. Nicole was able to be fit with some pretty fab hair extensions. Me, on the other hand, decided to change my hair, due to the "feel" of my creativity. I had just finished my new European fashion line called Eur*Girl! It is very chic and girly fashion line. I decided I wanted a Betty Paige look. Keep your eye open for the new Eur*Girl line! If I do say so myself...it is AMAZING! It'll be up on the website in about a month.

No comments: